OnePage Theme upload

Comments

• Hi,

as we see you imported different demo then one page. And as we see all you missed is slider import what was explained on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/15/how-to-import-revolution-slider-into-be-theme and also while import, you forgot to check "Import media" option so images were not uploaded.

Thanks!
  • Hello,

I tried to upload a different theme just to test. Whichever theme I upload, the theme looks the same (as the website looks now). I downloaded the betheme xml files from http://themes.muffingroup.com/xmls/ and entered all the correct information. I am also checking the box next to "download and import file attachments."

I did have trouble getting the theme to upload correctly in the beginning. It didn't seem to upload all the files that are included in the betheme.zip. I uploaded the theme through wp dashboard and ftp. 
  • edited March 2015
    I think I know what might have happened. First, I used the BeTheme Demo Data and chose demo and ad agency. Then I tried to manually import the onepage theme. Is there a way to get rid of the ad agency one so the onepage theme shows?
  • Ok. So we are going to explain you how it works.

Be|OnePage is just homepage demo, not full demo like most of presented demos so this demo won't be imported with all settings, menu items, etc... But if you want, we can do this demo as full demo like the rest next week especially for you.

Thanks for understanding!
  • If you could make this a full demo, that would be great! I would appreciate it! Is there a way for me to know when this happens?
  • This demo will be ready next week within update (Friday probably) :)
  • Hi, 

Will this update be a theme update and I will get notified or will I have to do something special?
  • This demo will be ready with tomorrow's update and all you need to do is update theme, nothing else :)
  • I downloaded the update and when I tried to change my site to the OnePage Demo this error came up:

require_once(/home/tttsites/public_html/shchamber/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/validation/color/validation_color.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/tttsites/public_html/shchamber/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php on line 383

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/tttsites/public_html/shchamber/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/validation/color/validation_color.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tttsites/public_html/shchamber/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php on line 383

What does that mean?
  • edited March 2015
    This means that something wrong happened with your theme files after update. We recommend to update theme files once again but directly via FTP.
  • That worked. Thank you so much for all of your help! It is greatly appreciated!