Permission problem

edited March 2015 in Revolution Slider
Hi,

I got a problem regarding the revo slider. I get an "ajax parser error" when trying to delete a slider. Single slides within the slider can be deleted. I also can rename the slider. The error page that is shown within the revo slider plugin, tells me that there might be a permission problem. I checked that, but all folders have a 775 permission and all files 664 permission.
Till now I reinstalled the slider to fix it, but that does not work.
Can you tell me how to manually delete a slider ? Probably this will fix the problem.

Best regards
Jörg

Comments

• Hi,

first time we see something like that to be honest. Hope removing slider will help you. Revolution Slider can be removed from /plugins/ folder on FTP or from "Plugins" section under main dashboard section.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

thanks for you quick answer. But as I explained I already removed and reinstalled the complete revo slider. That does not work because that only removes the plugin, not the sliders I made. I seems that they are stored seperately in another folder. I just want to delete the slider I made.

Is it possible for you to escalate this problem to developers ? I bought the revo slider with betheme, so I have no support from codecanyon ..

Best regards
    Jörg
  • Plugin's developer do not help with separate customers even if we'll send it to them. They help only with general issues, not the one as you got because this problem is for sure not related with plugin. The problem must be somewhere else. We recommend to deactivate all extra plugins and remove all extra code you used inside theme. To be sure, you can also install fresh wordpress installation under subdomain with theme and check if you got the same problem or this happen only on this website only.
  • Hi,

I followed your adwise and made a clean test instance to check that. I deactivated all plugins except the revolution slider. But althougth I followed your recommendations I get the same error. For me it seems to be a general problem. If you like to have a look on it,  I'll send you the login credentials.

Best regards

Jörg Adams
  • So please send us access on pm and we'll have a look.
  • I've sent you a message with the necessary login