Logo not linking to homepage

Hi, I am seeing that the Pure Cultures logo in the upper left hand corner of my secondary pages is linked to the homepage, but it isn't working. See here: http://purecultures.com/contract-manufacturing/

Comments

• Hi,

Are you sure that you have uploaded the logo in the layout - general and also enabled "logo link" in layout - general options ?
  • @ckazemi Hi, Please go to Theme options > Layout > General section and look at Logo | Options

Thanks!
  • We have confirmed both of these.

Our problem is that it's not linking when it should be - the option is activated and I can see that it is linked in the code, but there is something obstructing it - a invisible layer above it or something that won't let the mouse detect the link.

Would it be possible for someone to look at the code and see if there's an easy fix? This is really frustrating :-).

Thanks!
  • @ckazemi There is nothing wrong as we see. You have complicated split header, used it the way as it is not allowed and that's why it does not work as should be. The only thing you can do in this case, is float left the right part of split menu and this can be done within below css:
    .header-classic #Top_bar .top_bar_right { float: left; }
  • Hi, guys

I am trying to add header image to the area where the logo is, but it stays white
    whether I do minimlistic header or not. 

How can I control the header background?
    either use image or make it transparent?

thank you
  • @Ganga108 please send us a screenshot with necessary changes so we can know what exactly you want to do as currently we have no idea.