Equal spacing between columns

Hi,

Firstly, great theme! 

I've created a masonry grid of logos where the heights of the images are the same. There are two widths: the smaller logos are square while the larger logos rectangle are200px wider. The logos are arranged as such:

1st row square, square, rectangle, square, square
2nd row square, square, square, rectangle, square
3rd row rectangle, square, square, square, square
4th row square, rectangle, square, rectangle, square

I'm using the Muffin Builder and for each row/section, I've put each image in a wrap so that the logos are displayed with equal height. The problem is that I can't seem to get the spacing between each logo to be the same throughout the grid. The larger logos float to the left of the column so there is spacing to the right of the logo in the container. The padding is correct, but this extra space in the container (column mcb-column one column_image) of the large logos is causing the problem. 

How do I give my login credentials privately so that you can take a look?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    Thanks
  • edited June 2018
    Thanks Pablo, the site is online but I don't want to make it public in the forum. Where can I send the link in private if necessary?

The square logos are 199 x 199px and the rectangle logos are 399 x 199px. 

I put this in the custom CSS:

.column.agencies {
    margin: 0 3px 5px;
    }

As you can see in the first image, all of the rectangle logos have extra spacing on the right.

• Sorry but making the layout with normal images will be not possible. Please use a gallery with masonry style or other sollutions. The images will not scale properly this way.
    thanks
  • Thanks but what other solutions? What do you suggest from the Muffin Builder or do you mean another plugin?
  • If you don't want to use a gallery item in Muffin Builder, you can change your page to portfolio or blog.
    There are few based masonry style layouts.
    Thanks.