Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Icons not displaying after website migration

Hello! 

I have a very peculiar problem - after website migration native theme icons stopped displaying (search, top of the page button, social media icons, portfolio filters...) 

However, when I'm logged in to the website, all icons appear as normal. 

Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it? Happy to provide credentials. Website is located here  - Thank you!

Comments

• PS. I can't seem to update theme to the latest version. Using child. Theme version 20.9.2.1, WP 4.9.6

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello, 

I just had server administrator install CORS library but I am still having the issue. I also tried the .htaccess solution but that didnt help either. What do I do next?

With registration, I just unregistered theme from the staging website, so hopefully now it will work. 

Thanks, 
  • Hi Pablo,

Thanks for getting back to me. Of course, the hosting provider claims that CORS is enabled :) And that is probably correct at this point after I spent hours on chatting to Bluehost yesterday. Now, I do see in the console that there is less errors - and the stuff that is probably causing this is wrong url for remote source (it says lgbtfunders.supermajda.net - this is the server website was migrated from, it should be lgbtfunders.org)

I did database search and replace to get rid of any remaining old URL's - but still getting the errors below - I think I'm close in resolving it, any ideas on next step I should take? Thank you!

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://lgbtfunders.supermajda.net/wp-content/themes/betheme/fonts/mfn-icons.woff#0. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing).

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://lgbtfunders.supermajda.net/wp-content/themes/betheme/fonts/mfn-icons.ttf#0. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing).
  • Hello,

I am getting the errors because theme is pulling icons from folders that are on another server / as you can see on URLs above. 
    By the way, website was built also on Bluehost (on another server) and works just fine there / the issue happened after migration.  

If I reinstall the theme, will all my settings be lost?