How do I decrease vertical space between Navigation and the top of the portfolio Grid?

edited July 2018 in Portfolio

I only found one selector that had a padding of 35px. I can change that, but it's not enough.

I'm missing something else I feel.

Please help,
Tim

Comments

• Hi,
    There is an empty section on the page.
    After deleting it, everything is fine, so edit your page and inspect your sections.
    Thanks
  • I would remove it but it’s dynamically created. The page is built from a portfolio category link. What file would I edit to remove it? I’d think it’d be a template file that would get overwritten once updated.
  • Another question. Is it possible to align the thumbnails that make up the portfolio grids so that the image inside each frame aligns to top left corner vs. center middle? Sometimes I have an image that is full page and more vertically oriented, and they looked cropped and the branding is not in view.
  • Hi,
    1) Please paste that Custom CSS code
    body.archive .extra_content{
    display:none !important;
    }
    2) You have to make your images same size, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog/shop, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.
    More information HERE

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks