Blog Slider

Hi,

Is there an option to show blog slider navigation without hovering over a blog item (when using flat style)? Also, is there a way to change the background color of navigation buttons?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

Here's the link: https://bgma.co/draft/

Thanks!
  • Hi,
    Your Website doesn't work.
    Be sure the link is fine and server too.
    Cheers.
  • Hi Pablo,

The website works perfectly fine. What error are you getting?
  • Now it's okay - when I was connecting to your website yesterday, it showed me a 404 error.
    I can't disable this hover effect, but I can change the color of the background.
    body.page .blog_slider.flat .blog_slider_header a.button.slider_prev,a.button.slider_prev ,.blog_slider.flat .blog_slider_header{
    background-color:red !important;
    margin-left:-50px;
    }

body.page .blog_slider.flat .blog_slider_header a.button.slider_next,a.button.slider_next ,.blog_slider.flat .blog_slider_header{
    background-color:red !important;
    margin-right:-60px;
    }
    Thanks
  • Thank you Pablo.