Relocate and config "Share box"

edited July 2018 in Theme support
Hi,

I activated "Share box" function for single portfolio and single post and I need your help to the following inquiries:

1. Share box in single portfolio page:
In single portfolio page, the "Share box" is on the left of the feature image. I want to move it to top center of the feature image, on the other hand, it is in between 2 items "Published by...." and "Category".

For the the "Number" above the buttons, currently it is above the buttons and too big, pls guide me how to move it to the right of each button and make it smaller. One more things, pls guide me how to remove the "number" so we have only the buttons is on top center.

BTW, can I add share button for Instagram? If it's possible, pls guide me how to do it too!

2. Share box in single post page:
I activated "share box" is "show" for portfolio and post, shop... as mention via Theme option/ Blog, Portfolio, Shop/ General. But the box didn't appear in my single post as the link: http://oodecor.com/en/living-room/

Could you help to check it! I tried to put short code [share-box] into a post, it appears normally but I have many posts and I dont want to do it again and again with the short code.

3. Centralizing the Pinterest board in a page
I embed Pinterest board into a page as this sample http://oodecor.com/en/living-room/. Here is my setting:

I did it as a guide from this video: (www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR_M3cAiKgM)

It works but in my post, the pinterest window is not center of the page, it looks aligning on the right. Below photo with red line for your understanding

Many thanks for your support!!!

Comments

• Hi,
    1) This is not possible, it require an additional HTML edit of our theme, which we do not support.
    2) Please disable all the plugins, clear the cache and check if the share box appears
    3) After disabling this width (which is probably somewhere declared in section or wrap or item)
    http://prntscr.com/k7v76k - everything works fine.
    Cheers.
  • Hi Pablo,

For item 3, here is my code in the content of "blockquote" shortcode:

<a data-pin-do="embedBoard" data-pin-board-width="1140" data-pin-scale-height="600" data-pin-scale-width="80" href="https://www.pinterest.com/kienodecor/living-room/"></a>

All other settings is default without any additional declaration, please help me how to disable the width, Im not a coding programmer then I dont know much, please help.

Many thanks for your feedback,
    HK
  • Try to delete this from this code
    data-pin-board-width="1140"

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

I have tried to delete it, replace the value by "100%", both didnt work.

I tried to use a resposonsive code guilded by a website, I saw that the left side of the pinterest board aligned to left, but the right side still didnt work, I think there's something blocks the right side then the board cannot extend to get full width.

Here is my test page:
    http://oodecor.com/phongkhach/

Could u help to check it!!!

Many thanks,
    HK
  • First pinterest item is looking great
    But second one is not. It's inline-style of CSS and this must be somewhere in section or wrap of the muffin builder.

Or try to copy this first item and change just the code.
    Cheers.
  • Hi Pable,

I move the code from "Blockquote" shortcode to "Column" shortcode and it works well for both first and second pinterest items. So I think the trouble comes from the muffin builder, how do you think?

BTW, dont have anyway to put the share box to be on top-center of the feature image by default? Cos using short code for each single post or single portfolio is fruistrated.

Thanks,
    HK
  • Please change the style of Share Box and try again.
    If this won't work please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

Could you show me how to change the Share Box style, where to customize it?

Thanks,
    HK
  • Of course
    It's in Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > General

Cheers
  • Hi Pable,

Oh, my Betheme doesnt have the Share BO style mode, maybe my Betheme version is out of date, it's 20.4.1, is it correct?

If that's the case, besides update to the latest version, is there any other way to customize the style?

Cheers,
    HK
  • Please update the theme.
    From version 20 you can update the theme from the dashboard of your WordPress, in the BeTheme tab. Just register the license, and you will be able to update the theme, install newest plugins and import pre-built websites with sliders. We are not including rev-sliders and plugin updates in the theme package.

thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

Thanks for the support.

My license was expired and I will consider to buy a license later.

Meantime, I will try to fix it.

Cheers,
    HK
  • Hi Betheme,

I realize that, the Share box will be center above of the feature image on mobile that mean the Share box and feature image are in a same section/ wrap. Do you have any css code to make Share box is located on top of feature image and centralized.

Thanks,
    HK
  • I'm not sure what you want to achieve.
    Can you explain it greater?

You want to have a ShareBox on the top of the page when it's on mobile?
    Cheers.
  • Hi Pablo,

Pls take a look at first post of mine on this discussion, I want to have Share box be centralize on top of the feature image, in my first post's attached, the Share box is on the right of feature images.

Kindly note that, in my first post, I need it "it is in between 2 items "Published by...." and "Category". But it's not necessary, I only need it be on top of featured image and be align center.

You want to have a ShareBox on the top of the page when it's on mobile? => No, it workes well on mobile, it's top (above the featured image) and be center.

Hope that you got my explanation well.

Many thanks,
    HK
  • You don't have sharebox on desktop right now.
    Also, it'll be hard to achieve by CSS, because it require an additional HTML edit.
    Restore the sharebox on desktop and we'll see, but i cannot guarantee this will work.
    Cheers.
  • Hi Pablo,

I set Share box as Show from Betheme option/ Blog, Port & Shop/ Port => Share box = Show, u kindly check again as I have never disabled this setting.

I figure out that I use this css code then the share box disappeared with fearured image:

.section-post-header .single-photo-wrapper {
    display:none !important;
    }

I juz delete it, pls check!

Tks,
    HK
  • edited July 2018
    Hi,
    You declared somewhere with CSS that SocialBOX can be 90px only.
    Try to find this or use this code.
    .share_wrapper{
    width:100% !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Hi,

It doesnt work and I dont put any CSS code relating to Share box
  • It's already on top, it's not on left.
    Cheers.
  • Hi Pablo,

Sorry for my mistake.

It's ok for single post, but for single portfolio page, it doesnt work, u can check it from here: http://oodecor.com/cong-trinh/vinhomes-golden-river-aqua-2/
  • I deleted .single-post class from beginning of the code.
    It should be okay on all post now.
    Cheers.
  • Hi Pablo,

Thanks for your support.

I compile CSS code by myself and it works as my requirement: transparent, no border, hide counting Bubble. Here is my achievement: http://oodecor.com/cong-trinh/vinhomes-golden-river-luxury-6/

And the code is below:

.share_wrapper {
    width:100% !important;
            background: none !important;
            border: none !important;
    }

.share_wrapper .stButton .stBubble {
            display:none !important;
    }

Thanks for your support,
    HK