Enable Muffin Builder for Custom Post Type = case_studies

I've added a custom post type called `case_studies` using the Custom Post Type UI plugin. I can create new case study posts just fine but I can't enable the Page Options and use the Muffin Builder to edit the post page?

Visual Composer has a way to enable the page builder using the WP Dashboard. I've done that and I can use the WP Bakery Builder to edit the case study posts, but I'd like to use the Muffin Builder since I've built the rest of my site using that.

I've installed a child theme and en-queued the main betheme so I'm not modifying theme files. I know you don't offer theme support, but maybe you can point me to an online resource? I've looked through all of your documentation and many of the comments here with no luck.  

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • edited July 2018
    Actually, what I ask for is a feature update to your theme which is already offered by many other major themes on the market. This is a request that's been asked for before in your forum and by all accounts is very easy for you to add feature to your core theme files.

As I mentioned in my post - WP Bakery Builder, one of your associated plugins - offers compatibility with its page builder and custom post types. Why don't you?

Why haven't you added this to your theme in response to what your clients have asked for?
  • Hi,
    All suggestions should be posted here:

We're glad about all ideas from our customers.
    Thanks