Single portfolio page and post page full width

Hi,

I config main section of Single portfolio page and Post page in "Full-width" mode and their contents are full width. Please show me how to config the areas what are above the main content as full-width, on my page, they are "Feature image" and "Related post" area.

Below attached is for your ref, mentioned area is in yellow circle

Comments

• Hi,
    Second picture is full with already.
    But please check if you have full-width page set in Theme Options > Global.
    Cheers.
  • HI Pablo,

Yes, I set it as Full width as the below image:

For the 2nd image, I saw the it's not full, still have gap on the left and right of the 4 related posts

Cheers,
    HK
  • 1) I wanted to try delete these margins with css, but your website is not working right now.

2) It is, even full-width have a little margin, because when it'll be stick to the monitor, it would look like broken page. 
    I'll try to delete this as soon as your website start working.
    Cheers.

• Hi Pablo,

Here is my portfolio page and ít's working well, u kindly check it as possible.

http://oodecor.com/cong-trinh-noi-that/

Many thanks,
    HK
  • I could only increase the Related Post, sharebox is making a little troubles with rwd(repsonsive design), it have to be as it is.
    #Content .section-post-related .section_wrapper{
    max-width:100% !important;
    margin:0 auto !important;
    text-align:center !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

It works well.

Just to check with you. I set single post and single portfolio page as full-width for each page from Section/ Advanced/ Style = Full Width configuration and the pages' content is full-width. But I have many pages then I want to use CSS code for default full-width configuration, could you advise the code.

Many thanks,
    HK
  • Could you tick this two options on and check if this changed this issue?

Don't forget about this Full Width too.
    If this won't help, we'll continue fixing with CSS.
    cheers.
  • Hi Pablo,

Your previous code worked well, what I meaned in my previous post is that I want to use CSS code instead of configuring for each pages as I have many pages to config, if I config page by page, it will take many time.

Hope u get me well!

Tks,
    HK
  • But there will be a hundred lines of code, it's not too easy, because it's changing every single section wrapper to full width.

If you just will declare every section wrapper whole website is gonna be broken.
    Cheers.