Some strange error with shortcodes only on one subpage

edited July 2018 in Theme support
Hi there,
For a few months we are using some external plugin called Estimation Form. We've used an plugin-shortcode on the subpage called "Wycena". Since yesterday it stopped working - but it's not problem with a plugin (because this shortcode works perfectly on some other test subpage). But on "Wycena" subpage we still have an error (https://www.nanoceramicprotect.pl/wycena).

We did beTheme update, now we have a latest beTheme version. We are using child theme with some extra-modifications. Unfortunately, we still see this:

Fatal error:
Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in
/home/aformula/domains/nanoceramicprotect.pl/public_html/wp2016/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-shortcodes.php:4797
Stack trace:
/home/aformula/domains/nanoceramicprotect.pl/public_html/wp2016/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319):
sc_tab(Array, '</p>\n<div class...', 'tab')
#1 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array)
/home/aformula/domains/nanoceramicprotect.pl/public_html/wp2016/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(197):
preg_replace_callback('/\\[(\\[?)(tab)(?...', 'do_shortcode_ta...',
'<br />\n[tab tit...')
/home/aformula/domains/nanoceramicprotect.pl/public_html/wp2016/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-shortcodes.php(4728):
do_shortcode('<br />\n[tab tit...')
/home/aformula/domains/nanoceramicprotect.pl/public_html/wp2016/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319):
sc_tabs(Array, '<br />\n[tab tit...', 'tabs')
#5 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array)
/home/aformula/domains/nanoceramicprotect.pl/public_html/wp2016/wp-includes/short
in /home/aformula/domains/nanoceramicprotect.pl/public_html/wp2016/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-shortcodes.php on line 4797

Can you please help us with that?
Thanks!
Blazej

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry but we cannot provide support with custom HTML/JS/PHP scripts issue.
    All I can tell you, to disable all of the plugins and check again.
    Cheers.
  • edited July 2018
    Thank you for your response. Let me explain it via other words

We have subpage "oneoneone" and subpage "wycena". And I have one single shortcode called [estimation id="5"]

I used [estimation id="5"] on "oneoneone" and "wycena".

On "oneoneone" I have it. It works perfectly. On "wycena" I will have an error with "theme-shortcodes.php". I sorry, but I have to ask, are you 100% sure that there is nothing wrong with theme in the context of that "theme-shortcodes.php" line in the error message? Does not "oneoneone" provides an evidence, that plugin works well?

Another thing: I just disabled that external plugin. No difference. I still have an error, so as I said the problem is not connected with a plugin.

Thanks Pablo
    Best Regards
    Blazej
  • There is a few issues in console.
    Try to get rid of them, it should solve the problem.

Cheers