Hover Line in Main Menu

Hi, 

i use the stack left header in your be theme.

If you see the normal main menù have a color bar up to the words of the menu when you go hover, but in the sticky menu the color bar appers under the words... is it possible to have the color bar under the words also in the normal menù?

Here the example of the hover color line menù (red circle, isn't the stak left but is for an example). With the stack left header i don't see the blue line tagged with the red arrow so i can insert here the color line for the main menù.

Thanks... 

Comments

• Hi,

we are not sure if it is possible to make the same line under menu items on stack left header but if you will send us url to your website, then we can have a look on it.

Thanks!
  • Here the site... it'only a test page for now...

• As we see, you got both lines and both looks fine. So can you explain once again what you want to do? Switch those lines with places. This long bottom line put above menu items but the line for active/hover menu items below?
  • Now i had to switch off the site... 

I want to change the position of the blue line (tagged with a red circle in the example image) that appears when you go hover a menu item (like home, courses ecc... in the example image). Now the blue line is up respect the words like "home" and i want, if it is possible, to insert the blue line down the word "home".

In my site i have insert a space betwenn the main menù and the line tagged with the arrow in the example image, so i can insert the blue hover line under the words of the menu.
  • Ok. So to move this hover/activate line which is above menu items, below, please use below css:
    #Top_bar .menu > li > a::after { top: 56px !important; }
  • Perfect... Thanks a lot...

Another two question for the header part...

1) Is it possible to not show the border of the background image between the logo/header section and the start of the site page (i want to remove the grey space tagged with the green arrow in the example image).

2) The words inside the red circle now are inside the image of the logo, but in that position we want to insert  the same text with a special font and in h2... Is it possible? And how?
    My idea is to insert the Blog Title here... http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/bloginfo ... 

Thanks

• To answer on those questions, we need url to website that is on the screenshot. The link you sent above is not related with what we see on image and that's why we can't answer on your questions.
  • Sorry, but during the day i can't show the site...

This evening i switch on the site so you can see it... At 18.00 o'clock (Italy hours) the site will be visible and tomorrow morning i switch off. Please check the site between that hours.

Now i must change the header, (sorry but undecide costumer...) and i use the classic header.

Thanks...
  • Sorry but we can't watch on clock as it is not possible because we got lot's of other customers with questions in queue. If you want us to have a look on something, then we need access or url to page where this can be tested.
  • Ok sorry for the strange question, now i have the permission...

Same url... http://www.wikimedia.it/ ... and same two question... but with classic header...

Thanks...
  • Have you seen what is on this page? Because as we see http://pbrd.co/1H9GBUm it's not our BeTheme.
  • What? Is not possible... now the site is on... maybe is a problem of the cache (in the site there is a redirect...).
    Please cancel the cache and re-check.

Sorry and thanks...
  • Weird, because we cleared cache and still redirect us to what we showed on screenshot. We opened your website under incognito mode and now works fine. However we're going to answer on your questions above.

1. To remove this margin from top of the page, please use below css:
    body { padding-top: 0 !important; }
    2. This one is unfortunately not possible because for that must be rebuilt header.
  • Ok, thanks for all...

For the point 2 now i try to think something else...

Thanks... best theme and support! 

^:)^