Heading color for Blog-Slider

Hi Muffins

I have a blog-slider on my front page. The headlines/titles of these blog posts are displayed with the H2-format.

I want the headlines/titles in the blog-slider to be white, and not follow the regular H2-format, because i use this format for icon-boxes and list-items etc. 

How can I change the colors of the blog-post headlines/titles, so that they are no longer following the standard Heading 2 format?

Cheers!

Comments

• Hey,

please send us url to page where you want to change color of h2 titles and we'll give you right css.

Thanks!
  • http://www.mikarlsen.dk/wptest/

This site. If you click "X-Ray CLUB" in the menu, it is the headings under the blog-slider I want to change.
  • Ok. We see. So to change those h2 tags size, please use below css:
    .fancy_heading .title { font-size: 22px; }
  • It's not the size but the color I want to change. And I only want the color to change for the blog-slider heading - not all other h2 headings...
  • To change color, you should use below css instead:
    .fancy_heading .title { color: #000; }
    But as we see, this is not blog page so we don't understand how you want to apply this code for blog page.
  • So this is what I want.

My site looks like this:

- Front page in ONE-PAGE layout. I have no designated blog/post-page which means I only link to the blogs via the BLOG-SLIDER I have on the front-page.

- On the front page, I have some Icon-boxes. They use HEADING 2, and the color of heading 2 is #444444. This is fine! I want these icon-boxes to heave heading 2 headers with #444444 as color.

- On the front page, I also have a BLOG-SLIDER. The headings in the blog slider is also HEADING 2. But here, I don't want the heading color to be #444444. I want it to be white.

So how can I change the heading color to white FOR THE BLOG-SLIDER HEADING 2 only?!

It might not be possible, but I hope I've made my problem clear now :)
  • Its Heading 4, sorry. Not Heading 2.
  • Please make a screenshot of which heading you exactly mean and also send url to page where you got this heading. If this is only one heading per page then it will be possible but if you got more of those headings per page and want just one to be different color, then this won't be possible.