Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Alternating content image and text

Hi there,

I want to have alternating sections of content where there is an image and then text beside it like below on desktop

Image | Text Here
Text Here| Image
Image| Text Here

However when looking at it on mobile it stacks as the following - which is how it is layout wise (based off desktop) but visually it is not right for the user

Text
Text

I would prefer the image to appear on top for each section on mobile with the text underneath

Text
Text

Is there any way to do this in Muffin Builder apart from doing a separate mobile only section that doesnt display on desktop?

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited August 7
    Hi there,

This is not anything like what I asked - thats just an icon inside a columm - very similar to an icon box.

I am looking to have columns alternating - but how they display on mobile is the issue as it currently follows the desktop layout and formatting but this is not how it should be displayed to the user.

I have attached a screenshot to show on desktop how it looks and then on mobile how I would like it to look

https://imgur.com/a/XZtDnve - desktop how it currently is using an image and column of text

https://imgur.com/a/feeX1kK - mobile layout with the same content - but this is not how it should be for the viewer (it is correct following the layout of desktop ) but reading it there should be an image then text..another image then text..it makes no sense to see the text first on mobile..on desktop it is part of the design.

https://imgur.com/a/D8KM9Lv - this is how it should be on mobile..alternating between image..then text..then image..then text.

Is that possible to do - keeping the layout on desktop so it alternates on each row..but on mobile laying them out correctly so it reads the best way..

So specifically the order it stacks on mobile.

I know I could do a section thats only visible on mobile but trying to avoid that.

Thanks

• Please sign in to see answear!