bedava hesaplar nulled scripts nulls brawl apk

max_input_vars = 5000; max_execution_time = 60; is not recognized by BeTheme

Hello,
could anyone please help me out. I am trying to fix this problem since 2 days. I am currently building 3 BeTheme Pages. Everything went well until it started, that I could not enter more content to one of my pages. → Therefore, I thought it is because of: max_input_vars

(1) Question:
Are I am on the right way, is all new content always deleted after I click on Update because I have reached the max_input_vars limit or is it something else?

(2) Question:
BeTheme > System status > PHP Time Limit = 30 (Minimum 60 is required) and PHP Max Input Vars = 1000 (Minimum 5000 is required)
→ I several times tried to fix it, but it never seemt to work. My host is www.1und1.de → After several attempts the support service from 1und1 said, that it know must work and that the php.ini file is correct. → We tried to check if this is true through the php.infophp → which seems correct.

This is the content of my php.ini file:
memory_limit = 268435456
post_max_size = 67108864
safe_mode = off
upload_max_filesize = 67108864
max_execution_time = 60
max_input_vars = 5000

This the relevant copied section of my php.info

max_execution_time 60
max_file_uploads 20
max_input_nesting_level 64
max_input_time -1
max_input_vars 5000

(3)→ Now the interesting question:
Why does BeTheme still say that PHP Time Limit still is 30 and PHP Max Input Vars still is 1000
and why can´t I still add no content. I mean, I can add content, but if I click on Update everything at the end of the page is gone.

Please, does anyone know what to do?

Please sign in to unlock conversation.

If you don't have an account yet, please register now