WP visual composer is not working at all

I have tried many many many times, install, reinstall, reset wp and find a way to install WP composer it is not working at all, Sooooooo frustrated

Comments

• Hi,
    1) Disable all of the plugins
    2) Be sure that your BeTheme is activated and up to date
    3) Send screenshot of your System Status in BeTheme > System Status
    4) Send a link to your website
    Thanks.
  • edited August 2018
    I have the same issue. 
    I've done everything and VC is still not working.

I tried checking the steps above but there is no BeTheme > System Status on my admin. I made it sure that I'm working I have the theme activated. 

This is so painful. Please help me to find a fix asap. thanks

BTW my dev site is here - http://103.9.168.231/~claridges/
  • I see that you have a lot of plugins activated.
    And your theme version is not up to date.

Please update the theme first (with disabled plugins)
    Thanks
  • I have the same problem. The visual composer in the frontend is not working at all.
    I have deleted and installed everything new, updated to latest versions etc, nothing helped.

When I go to the system status it tells me the PHP Time Limit is only 30 and the PHP Max Input VARS is only 1000. So I talked to my host and changed those to the suggested levels by adjusting the htaccess file on the server (green arrows shown in system report).

However, this still didn't help with my VC problem. Also for some reason the PHP Levels are now back again to the old (low) values, no idea why.

My website is http://www.xn--rechtgegenlrm-lfb.de/

Can you help me? I am thinking about changing the theme...

Thanks, Juliane
  • edited August 2018
    Hi,
    Talk with your hosting provider about increasing these max_input_vars and time limit to the higher value.
    BeTheme does not have any limits, so it's not theme fault.

After these steps,
    please disable all the plugins, clear the cache and try again to install it
    Thanks.
  • Ok, I talked to my provider and my time limit and max_input_vars are okay now.
    I also cleared the cache and deleted the plugins.

However, the problem is still there. I can't use the visual composer to change things in the demo content.

What else can I do?
  • Hi,

Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function, license key, wordpress admin login credentials and link to this discussion inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email, please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    3. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • Thanks for the reply. I sent you all requested info in a private message
  • Hi Pablo,

I already updated my theme and still, the Visual Composer is not working in the back end, I cannot add an element.

Please kindly check 

Thanks
  • I see that you have few plugins which makes issues usually turned on.
    Please disable all of them(without VC) and check again.

If this won't help you, please send me same information as I asked Juliancecreamers in previous post.
    Thanks.
  • Hi Pablo, 

I already sent you the link of the file you needed. 

Kindly check.

Thanks

• We removed the WPBakery page builder plugin you have installed, there was something wrong with it. Please always install bundled plugins from betheme>install plugins and update them from there as well.
    Now it is working fine.