Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Remove unused image sizes

How do I remove unwanted image file sizes? All of these portfolio, client sizes are useless to me and are just bloating my site. I changed the wordpress standard media options all to 0. I've shut the post types off in theme settings too but I'm still getting 15 different sizes of every image I upload. Please tell me how to keep it that I only have the basic image sizes on my server. Thank you. 

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • So basically you're going to bloat my media library even if I'm not using them "for those purposes" Do you even realize how stupid that is? That's like ordering every size of a T shirt even if only one fits you. I only need certain image sizes but you're forcing me to have all of them.

Why not give us the option to turn the sizes on/off? Or since you mentioned it... Why not tell me where I can delete it in the code? Something helpful and logical. 
  • Please sign in to see answear!