Formidable Widget Stopped Working

Sometime around version 20 Formidable widgets stopped working. The forms are no longer working - you cannot click in the fields and enter anything. If you revert back to version 17 (the only other one I have) - it works fine.

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks
  • OK, thought I would mention it as Formidable is one of the biggest form plugins out there and it has worked in the past - working seamlessly until recently.

It is a shame that you guys don't take the time to support more of the popular plugins. While I understand you cannot support them all, it is hard to only use the handful you support.

Thanks for a great theme, just wish I could pick it more when developing my sites... I often use other themes which are not as powerful but since they support the plugins I need.

• If anyone figures out the issue and can assist, please let me know. Thank you.