Latest Theme version 6.9

Hi there,

Just noticed that the little aqua/turquoise coloured fixed floating arrow is gone from when I am editing pages or posts. Was a really neat feature as it was able to 'smooth scroll' the page up to the top. Really helpful to get back to the top of the page after editing so many settings in the muffin options.

Is it supposed to be gone or is there something wrong with my new theme version installation?

Comments

• Just checked again and the anchor to top button is appearing when editing pages, but not posts.
  • You must have something wrong because this floating button shows on pages and posts as well. We already checked this on few demos and of course button works fine.
  • It's back again.
    Got to tell you, some weird stuff has been happening ever since I used Envato Toolkit to do the Be Theme update. Things went missing at first, then suddenly re-appeared again. Just like the gallery images not displaying in a proper lightbox - like some weird caching or something.

Another issue I am finding now is that when I insert images into a page and then leave them as linked to media file - I would assume when clicking on them - a bigger version appears in a lightbox but that is not happening. I have never checked before but is this behaviour supposed to happen or do i need to install a lightbox plugin for the images??
  • You don't need to install any lightbox plugin. Probably you forgot to select style for pretty photo under Theme options > Getting started > Advanced section.
  • Thanks I tried that but it did not have any affect. I have made sure that the inserted image is set to link to the media file but still no lightbox appears - http://kawanabaitandtackle.com.au/about-us/
  • If this won't help, then please remove all your plugins because this issue is completely not related with theme. Just install this theme somewhere else (test site) and you will see that pretty photo works properly.
  • I deactivated all the plugins and tested it out. It is still happening. I must have really *&%$# up the theme update using the Envato tool then.

If all else fails I will install a 3rd party lightbox plugin....reluctantly.