Highlighted links

Hi, I have a series of text links in body copy that don't highlight when rolling over. Text is white and I would like them to tint the colour indicated in the Color Admin. How do I get that to happen? Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited August 2018
    lcms.davidediger.com - I refer to text links at the bottom of the main page.
  • Hi,
    Which color did you set in Theme Options > Colors?

Also, please disable all of the plugins, clear cache and check again.
    Be sure that your theme is up to date.
    Thanks
  • Hi,

I am running the latest theme version. The text is coloured white in that area.. using wpbakery to build out. it is just text in text paragraph with links to other pages in the site.

• The hover color that is taken from theme options>colors is beeing not applied because you have entered those links manually and gave them colors using inline css.
    This is the footer copyright. You would have to give them a custom class and then declare the color and the hover color.
  • could you give me a hand with the code I would need there? or? how can I acheive this with standard be-theme layout?
  • The section I am referring to is the 

Programs

Lessons
    Early Learning
    Classes 
    Sec
    section.

:)

• so - I have changed that row of content from a dark background to a light background and the text still doesn't behave with a roll over... here is my code.

<h3 style="text-align: center;">Programs</h3>
    <h5 style="text-align: center;"><a href="/programs/lessons/">Lessons</a>
    <a href="/programs/early-learning/">Early Learning</a>
    <a href="/classes/">Classes</a>
    <a href="/programs/ensembles/">Ensembles</a>
    <a href="/programs/adult/">Adult</a>
    <a href="/programs/summer-programs/">Summer</a>
    <a href="/programs/scholarships-bursaries/">Scholarship &amp; Bursaries</a></h5>

Why is there no color change on rollover?

Thanks

• You have to declare a selector for a class(or tags) in CSS

Insert the code into Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    Thanks