Front End returns "undefined" error

Hello,

I've just tried using the Front End editing using the VS, and unfortunately it says "undefined" in the place where the visual editor should be. I thought that an external plugin might be causing it, so I've turned off all external plugins (I had 4 additional plugins installed), but it didn't help.

I've just updated to the newer version of the theme. Still thinking what might be causing it, and if there is a quick solution?

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

if you mean Visual Composer plugin, then unfortunately problem is not related with theme at all. You can switch to default wordpress theme and you will the same error.

However, to be sure, we have checked this editor on our demo sites and everything works fine. So we recommend to update plugin because problem can be related with incomplete files. But if this won't help, then restrictions on server side must be responsible for this error.

Thanks!
  • Hello,

I know that you are not responsible for the plugin, I though that maybe you have a quick solution. It worked before and I didn't make any changes, so I have no knowledge of why this happened. If you have any ideas I will be happy to listen.
  • Sorry but we do not have any quick solution. Maybe plugin's author changed something and that's why now it does not work.