Activating the revolution slider

Hello, 

I am new to this theme, I have just purchased it and installed it without a problem. Now I am trying to make use of the revolution slider and I am trying to activate it with the purchase code. I am having trouble with this as envato market only provided me with 1 product code and I have already used it to activate the whole theme/s with it. Now it is also asking me for an purchase code for the slider. I am trying the same one that I used for the theme but it is not working. Is there another product code available somewhere ? as I cannot seem to find any other code available. Maybe I am missing something but I am not sure.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.
    thanks

Thanks!
  • Thank you very much Pablo ! I appreciate the fast and clear response ! Have a great day :)