Adjust Mobile Grid width

Hi guys,
thanks for the Betheme. Great job!

I'm working in version 20.9.7 and I'd like to adjust the Mobile Grid width.
In Theme options > Responsive > General > Mobile Grid width > The max value is 700.
I'd like to adjust this to 980px, so when the screens is smaller then <980px the mobile version is being displayed (and the right-sidebar is not visible)
Because I'm using the right-sidebar on the desktop version the design is crappy on smaller screens.

You'd really help me out with this one! :)

Kind regards,
Chris

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

All I can tell you, that file is scripts in JS folder of BeTheme and CSS folder with file named responsive.
    Do not forget to use a Child Theme.

thanks
  • edited September 2018

Dear Pablo,

I have no developer.

From your reaction I understand that it's not possible to manage the
    breakpoint from a sidebar in the theme options? You should suspect that this as
    an standard theme option. On smaller desktop screens and tablets the sidebar is
    really annoying.

What I don't understand: In the Betheme options you can set the Mobile
    breakpoint for the menu from 768 - 1240 px. Why just the menu and no breakpoint
    for a sidebar? A sidebar is a basic wordpress functionality and most (free)
    themes are managing this better than the betheme. Is there no other way of dealing
    with this?

Kind regards,

• All options of Sidebar can be found in Theme Options > Sidebars
    You can change the width of this sidebar there.

BeTheme do not have an option to mobile breakpoint sidebar indeed,
    As I said, it requires a theme files customization.

If you want to see it as a next feature, please post it here:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest
    We appreciate all of your ideas.

Thanks