Form checkboxes rendered as radio-buttons

Hi there,

i am using the betheme-Theme on the most actual version of word press. Additionally i am using contact form 7 to create contact forms.
I have created a form with checkbox which is rendered correctly on desktop browsers like chrome.

As soon as I open the same from on mobile devices or tablets (chrome), the checkboxes appear as radio buttons. Changing the browser engine to "desktop view" doesn't change the behaviour. Looking at the source code on the mobile devices shows, that the elements are rendered as input type="radio" - so apparently it is not a problem of css styling.

Do you have any hints how I could solve the issue? thank you in advance,
Tobias

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

Also, disable all of the plugins(without Contact Form 7), clear cache and check again
    thanks