Theme not updating

I am getting prompted to update BeTheme, but when I've tried in two of my sites it says "An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. The package contains no files."

Is there a workaround I can do to update? Or is there a setting I need to change to allow the update?

I think both are properly connected to the correct license key.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hey,
    this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain.
    Please use this tool to manage your license keys:
    http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

thanks
  • Hey again.

I am running six websites with BeTheme, and I have six licenses. I have confirmed that the licenses are assigned to all six sites and that none of them are used on more than one site. Three of the sites will repeatedly NOT do the theme update by clicking on the update theme button. Those sites are www.capitalrealtysells.com, www.helmuthlaw.net, and www.thebrownbarrel.com. It is very frustrating and time consuming to have to go through SFTP to update these sites each time. 

Can you please have someone look at these three sites to see if you can determine why they are not updating? (All six sites are hosted by Flywheel, and the PHP settings, etc. are the same for all of them.

Thank you.
  • Hi,
    Please turn off all of the plugins and deregister the license key from the issued page.
    Then, register a license key(do not turn on the plugins) and try to update the theme 3-4 times.

The database has to refresh, and it should solve your issue.
    Thanks