Revolution slider Add Ons - registration needed

Hello,
I need to use one add on from revolution slider. But to do it I have to register plugin. I have only BeTheme purchase code of course. What it the solution for that issue?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited October 2018
    Hi,
    purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.

To register the premium version of plugin, you have to buy a license
    Thanks!
  • edited October 2018
    Hi,
    Thank you for answer Pablo. Anyway I know all of it. I saw these informations. I just want to use slider revolution addons and it is forcing me to register. Registration is necessary to get full functionality of this plugin.

Look at this image please:
    imageWhat should I do? Buy a separate licencese of revolution slider? It is a little unfair... :)

• As I said, we do not provide the license keys for included plugins.
    We include the fully functional plugins without the license key.

To use an addon for RSlider, you have to buy a license for it.
    Cheers.
  • edited October 2018
    Then it seems that you do not include the full functionality. Add-on is integrated part of that plugin but to use it fitst I have to buy it one more time. I don't mean that is your fault... just you shouldn't write that you including full functionality of plugin... It's really unfair.
  • The Revolution Slider is fully functional without add-ons.
    Add-ons, as the name says, is additional content for basic Revolution Slider, not the integrated part.
    We feel sorry that you think that it's unfair, but we can do nothing about it.

Greetings.
  • Well... yes, they called it "add-ons" but they are regular functions of plugin. You don't have to pay anything extra to enable "add-ons". You know what I mean? I work with BeTheme from several years and I won't stop becasue still you are doing great job. It just a little shame that I must to buy another license for Revolution Slider and you saying that is a normal thing.
    Cheers.
  • Well, is there anything else I can help you with?
    I think the Revolution Slider misunderstanding is resolved for now.

Cheers