Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Blurry Product Image

Hey guys,

How can I change the Quality of the Product image?
Because the quality by hovering is ok but without hovering it is very blury.
https://oh-my-deer.com/produkt/kerzenstaender-damhirsch

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited October 21
    Hi,

thanks for your answer. The upload image size is okay.

In this example you can see better what I mean.

The main image is very blurred...
    When you select the second image in the galery the quality is also bad. 
    But if you select the second product image in the gallery and hover it then the quality is normal?

what setting in your theme or in the woocommerce plugin manage the single product main image quality?

and yes I regenerate all my thumbs.

thanks
  • I'm sorry but I can't find a size setting in

options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image

only in
    options>blog,portfolio&shop>General

there is a setting (Combobox)
    Featured Image Caption

with following items
    "zeigen"
    "Ausblenden"
    "Für Mobilansicht ausblenden"
    (words in german)

do you mean this?

• Thanks for the fast reply.

Now I find the setting.
    But as you said I cant find the option for the shop. Only for Portfolio and Post.
    I think thats the problem. Am I right?

Because in the Post sites it works perfectly, only the shop product image is blurry.

Yes I checked my settings -> media image size, otherwise the image would be also blurry in the Posts and Portofolio.

Any further idea?
  • done.
    thanks for your help.
  • edited October 23
    maybe I have solved the Problem by myself. I changed the main Image width from 600 px to 1200 px and now it works.

But the setting is in
    Theme - Customizer - WooCommerce - Product Images