Outdated Files in Betheme Child after Woocommerce Update to 3.5

I have a lot of outdated files in the woocommerce system info:

betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/admin-failed-order.php Version 2.5.0 ist veraltet. Die Hauptversion ist 3.5.0,
betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/customer-completed-order.php Version 2.5.0 ist veraltet. Die Hauptversion ist 3.5.0,
betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/customer-invoice.php,
betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/customer-new-account.php Version 1.6.4 ist veraltet. Die Hauptversion ist 3.5.0,
betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/customer-note.php Version 2.5.0 ist veraltet. Die Hauptversion ist 3.5.0,
betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/customer-on-hold-order.php Version 2.5.0 ist veraltet. Die Hauptversion ist 3.5.0,
betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/customer-processing-order.php,
betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/customer-refunded-order.php Version 2.5.0 ist veraltet. Die Hauptversion ist 3.5.0,
betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/customer-reset-password.php Version 2.0.0 ist veraltet. Die Hauptversion ist 3.5.0,

Can you fix this please.

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,
    You can update all of the plugins in BeTheme > Install Plugins.
    Tell me, which BeTheme version do you have?
    Thanks
  • Hi,

i have Betheme 20.9.7.4.

since the update of woocommerce our customers receive the confirmation emails after an order with english text. but we have a german shop. When I copy and edit the templates into our child theme, I get an error message in the Woocommerce system that the files are outdated. This has nothing to do with other plugins, I think.

do I have to edit the original templates of woocommerce? I would prefer to use the templates of our child theme, because updates on the entries in woocommerce are gone or.
  • If you have a Child Theme of WooCommerce, you won't lose your changes while updating it by BeTheme > Install Plugins

But, to be sure, please make a backup of your files with this plugin:

thanks