layer slider cannot recognise my purchase code in txt file

Hi it says my code cannot activate and does not recognise my code that I have in the txt file for Layer Slider saying I dont have a proper code. 
Also betheme came with WPBakery yet it says I dont have access to that plugin either. 
How do I get those please?
Also my https isnt loading properly with really simple SSL certificate plugin my other website did it fine without using Betheme but is this a betheme issue as it says the site has mixed content issues and I havent even started building yet. 

Thanks 

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.

Thanks!