Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

where change color for frame between menu items?

Hello,

I will change the color for the frame between menue items in main menue. Please see picture, the yellow arrows. Actual color is dark gray, I will have an other color.

Please tell me, where is the right place to change this color. I tryed to find it, but I'm not successful. :)

Thanky you for helping,
Kind Regards,
Astrophytum

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello,

OK, I will contact you soon, when the site is online.

Kind Regards,
    Astrophytum
  • Hello,

the site is online:

https:\\sandwunder.de

Next question please, where can I change the color under the pictures, actual gray?

Kind Regards,
    Astrophytum
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello,

thanky very much for the very quick helping, I will test your code soon.

Kind Reagrds,
    Astrophytum
  • Hello,

the code for the menue works very well.

The code for the picture change the border/frame color, but not the text.

Please see actua site.

I will change the color of the picture text below the picture, in the actual yello frame.

Regards,
    Astrophytum
  • Hello,

I problem solved!

.wp-caption-text{
      color:yellow !important;
    }

Kind Reagrds,
    Astrophytum