Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Anker Link in the item "how it works" with class scroll

Hello,

i include the item "how it Works" on my one page Website: http://mw-gesundheitscoaching.de
I want to link the 3 pictures with a anker link and the class "scroll".
Is that possible? If so, what do I have to enter in the field?

Another questtion is. I have a narrow strip between the sections. Padding bottom is 0.
How can i delet this?

Thanks for your help!
Beste regards from Germany,
Stephan

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi,

thank you for your feedback.
    I insert the sectionname in this field. You can see it in the screenshot below. The sectionname ist "#produkt". The Link works, but without the scroll function as you know it form the main menu.
    It jumps directly to the anker. And that's my problem.

Thank you,
    Stephan
  • Hi,
    thx again.
    Unfortunately it does not solve my problem yet.
    As you can see in the screenshot the Button "One Page" is on.
    The scroll function also works on a text link. For example the Link under the shopping-icon. It is called "Verschaffen Sie sich einen Überblick über unsere Produkte."
    But when you click on the Icon, it jumps directly and without the scroll function.

(What in the screenshot called "eine Seite" is the german translation for one page. )

Thank you,
    Stephan

• Hello,
    thank you. I send the Mail.
    Best regards,
    Stephan