Error en la instalacion de betheme

buenos dias, ayer realicé la compra de betheme por theme forest, y ahora cuando lo descargué para instalarlo en mi servidor local, me sale este mensaje "El archivo subido excede la directiva upload_max_filesize en php.ini."    (lo instalo en mi servidor local por ahora porque mi cliente esta esperando a cumplir el tiempo necesario para hacer una transferencia de hosting y dominio a otro proveedor. Mientras eso ocurre  voy a ir adelantando parte el desarrollo de la pagina de manera local,  una vez hecha la transsferencia de hosting y domino, empiezo a subir al nuevo hosting lo ya desarrollado de manera local)... como puedo solucionar eso .. muchas gracias

Comments

• Hi,
    This forum is English language only.
    We do not understand your issue.
    Please explain me it one more time, but now, in the English language.
    Thanks
  • Error in the installation of betheme

Good morning, yesterday I made the purchase of betheme by themeforest, and now when I downloaded it to install it on my local server, this message appears "The file uploaded exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini." (I install it on my local server for now because my client is waiting to fulfill the necessary time to transfer the hosting and domain to another provider.) While this is happening, I will advance the development of the page on the local server, a Once the transfer of hosting and domain has been made, I will upload to the new hosting what has already been developed locally) ... how can I solve that ... thank you very much

• Yesterday I bought the betheme theme to install locally, when uploading the betheme.rar file and pressing the "install theme" button I get the following message "The file uploaded exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini." and he will not let me install it, how can I solve that ... thank you very much.
  • Hey,
    you have stumbled upon an issue that is not theme related. It is your hosting settings. You should google: The file uploaded exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

This is a very common hosting issue.
    thanks