Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.


Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .


NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.


IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Header style, "Creative Always Open" does not display

I originally configured a site to use the "Creative Always Open" header style so the header with menu and logo are displayed on left side of window.
Then, for an unknown reason it started to display the "Simple" style. 

 I've tried removing browser cache and using incognito browser.
The "Creative . . ." style is still selected in theme options
"Creative" style  displays properly in my staging environment, but even after pushing all tables to production environment the Simple header style continues to display.

A very interesting issue. All advice welcome.
-cb

Comments

  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Pablo, link is the Production site. Yes, the header style is working now. I don't know why it is. I didn't do anything with the site after posting my issue here EXCEPT I installed the Premium Yoast SEO and deactivated the free Yoast SEO; also used the Builder+SEO feature. I can't recall if I checked the appearance of the site after taking these actions though. 

    Either that action fixed the issue or else there must be some latency somewhere. Odd because I cleared cache and browser history before submitting a support request.

    If the issue occurs again I'll let Support know. Thank you for checking.
    -cb
Sign In or Register to comment.