Override 40px bottom margin for [column] shortcode

I'm using column shortcodes to create page content. For each column there is a 40px margin which breaks the text flow if you create complex layouts where text of the second row continues text from the first row. 
How can I override this setting in the shortcode? I read that the class attribtue is not possible. What's then a solution? I can not use the Muffin Builder because the page content is generated by my PHP code.

.column, .columns {
float: left;
margin: 0 1% 40px;
}

Example for page content:
[three_sixth] This is my fancy text [/three_sixth]
[one_sixth] Image [/one_sixth]
[one_sixth] Image [/one_sixth]
[one_sixth] Image [/one_sixth]
[one] which describes some fancy facts [/one]

Now, the which describes some fancy facts is 40px below the This is my fancy text . which breaks the flow while reading.

Comments

• Hi,
    You can change this margin only for this section.
    But if you don't use a Muffin Builder, then it will be very hard.
    You have to apply somehow there an ID or Class which will be unique for this element.
    There is no other option, unfortunately.

Tell me, do you insert all of this content in column item?
    Cheers
  • No, I don't insert all the content in column items. Actually I don't want it. I only need it once for the layout at the beginning of the posts, because I want to have some text on the left and 3 images (trailer boxes) on the right.
    My first try simply was: Putting the text after the [one_sixth] columns by using a <p> or <span> tags. The result was not as expected but as you can see in the following screenshot:
    The text starts in the third column again, or even after one half instead at the beginning. I havent tried yet to put a <div style="clear:both" /> after the columns. Do you also offer such a shortcode? This would be nice because then, you don't need to mix HTML and shortcodes.

What I try to do in general on this page: https://isardomains.com/jahreschart/ is to adapt the existing code, which was based on the bootstrap framework (previous WordPress template) to your framework. If you scroll down, you'll see there is still a lot of work especially regarding the buttons.
    This means, it's very likely that I'll create still the one and other thread.
  • There is an item like "clear:both", it's named a divider:

But, there will be a straight line, but it can be customized with CSS to make it transparent.
    Can you send me a link to this website(on WP)?
    Cheers