New Changes to page not working

http://ujunwasanwa.com/index.php/promo/

I have added on elements to the builder and everything after the last section "Festivals, concerts....etc" is refusing to update. It just keeps deleting any additional elements and updates. I have updated my theme and disabled the plugins (I only have the bundled ones anyways)

Please help. All my hardwork keeps getting deleted

Comments

• Hi,
    Please post the link to the screenshot of your system status.
    It's inside the Theme Options > System Status
    Thanks
  • Please contact your hosting provider, ask him about increasing your php max input vars to 5000
    and your php time limit to 180s

Greetings
  • This is the first time this is occurring. I only have two pages on this site. I have 3 other sites that have over 5 pages of content.. All with the same host and the php max input vars is exactly the same. Surely, this is a not the problem. Please look further. 
  • The max input vars of 1000 could have been enough for the rest of the pages. The current page you have problems with is that one exception. Please do as Pablo said and contact your hosting provider to increase the max_input_vars and time limit.
    You can also try to disable all of your plugins meanwhile but we doubt this is the issue.
    thanks
  • Hi im still having the same issue. This screenshot is of my php info that shows the values of the max_input_vars and max_input_time, they are at the minimums recommended to run the site.

I did troubleshooting with my hosting company (host gator) I deactivated all the plugins, updated the theme, and even created a blank duplicate page but the issue still persists. IDK where the problem is coming from. 

Visuals:

The screenshot of my builder shows three separate boxes under the Autoshows section. But on the screenshot of the live site, only the first box "Overland" appears. the other 2 "Oprah and Google" are missing." data-userid="918937878150090752" data-orgid="918937879479685120">
    Visuals:

The screenshot of my builder shows three separate boxes under the  "Autoshows" section. But on the screenshot of the live site, only the first box "Overland" appears. the other 2 "Oprah and Google" are missing.

Visuals:

The screenshot of my builder shows three separate boxes under the Autoshows section. But on the screenshot of the live site, only the first box "Overland" appears. the other 2 "Oprah and Google" are missing." data-userid="918937878150090752" data-orgid="918937879479685120">

Visuals:

The screenshot of my builder shows three separate boxes under the Autoshows section. But on the screenshot of the live site, only the first box "Overland" appears. the other 2 "Oprah and Google" are missing." data-userid="918937878150090752" data-orgid="918937879479685120">Clearly, this is an issue with the builder or the theme.
  • Asanwa88
    Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. Remember to also send your license key and Wordpress admin login credentials. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    2. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • @Pablo,

You guys were right all along. I had my hosting company up the max_vars_input and voila! it worked. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.