Builder not working after update

Hi there, 

I just updated BeTheme from an old version together with all the plugins involved but the editor is not working anymore and I got this error:

scripts.js?ver=1542794255:715 Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function
    at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (scripts.js?ver=1542794255:715)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-&load[]=ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,wp-pointer,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,unders&load[]=core,backbone,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-&load[]=ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,wp-pointer,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,unders&load[]=core,backbone,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)
(anonymous) @ scripts.js?ver=1542794255:715
dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-&load[]=ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,wp-pointer,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,unders&load[]=core,backbone,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-&load[]=ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,wp-pointer,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,unders&load[]=core,backbone,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.8:3

Could you please help me?

Thanks and best regards.

Christian

Comments