Weird font style italic and weight bold only in frontpage

Hello.
I have a very weird issue which i honestly cannot think a place to start looking for a solution..

In the front page of the website it shows all fonts italic and bold while in other pages everything works as it should.
The issue gets weirder, because while in Chrome EVERYTHING is ok, the FF and Opera have this issue..

I ve checked the theme options -> Fonts which i have set to Roboto and normal font style, weight normal.
Also i ve checked in page nothing has changed for 2 months. but suddenly has this issue.

ps: Yesterday i ve done update several plugins, non relevant for appearance... is there a possibility that this might affect? and ONLY the frontpage? and ONLY in FF and Opera?

ps2: i have everything updated (wp core: 4.9.8),all plugins updated, betheme: 20.9.6 (i just haven't updated yet to the latest version cause i have some customization in some flies (not relevant with appearance and frontpage) that needs a little bit more time to change them)

Thank you for your response in trying to solve the mystery...

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hello Pablo.

i'm sorry, this was what i forgot... :)

Please try with Chrome then with FF or Opera to see the difference.. 

All other pages are ok.

The issue appears only to the front page.

Thank you.
  • Hi,
    1) You have a lot of plugins, disable them and clear cache
    2) Switch Child Theme to the Parent Theme
    3) Update your theme to the newest version.

Thanks