Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Main menu disappears on mobile devices and when I decrease width of desktop browser window

Not sure how long this has been happening, but it's going on now.  The main menu disappears when browsing the site on my Android phone and also when I decrease the width on my desktop browser window.  

I tried disabling all plugins and the problem remains.

WordPress version 4.9.8
BeTheme version:  16.8

See screenshots here:  https://imgur.com/a/IeIrDF7

The logo sizes are also messed up on mobile and thin desktop browser windows.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • I have upgraded the version of the BeTheme to the latest: 20.9.8.2

Following the instructions you provided, I have upgraded to the latest version of BeTheme.  I retested the website and am still seeing the same problems:  The main menu disappears when browsing the site on my Android phone and also when I decrease the width on my desktop browser window.  

I switched themes to one of the defaults, reloaded the homepage, then switched back to the newly updated version of BeTheme.  I also cleared my cache and tested in another browser.  Same problems.

• I disabled all plugins, cleared my caches, and revisited the site in four different browsers (Chome, Firefox, IE, and Opera).  SAME RESULT.  Can you not see the problem??

Note that I cannot leave the plugins disabled, as it is a live site.  

Open up any browser, browse to the link (http://islandlifefinancial.com/), un-full screen your browser window, decrease width of the browser window and watch the menu disappear.  The same result happens when browsing from my Android phone.

If I had to guess what the problem is, I would say it's related to the mobile menu not displaying.  In all of the use cases, the regular menu disappears when the viewport is too narrow.  That should be when the mobile menu appears, right?  However, it doesn't appear!!  Maybe I'm missing a setting somewhere?  The mobile menu was working before, but now never appears.