Header logo size and menu problem

Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem with my header logo and the nav menu when I shrink the screen to tablet size at http://www.bonnyandclyde.studio/.

I've attached an image: the logo is much larger in the screenshot than when the screen is in desktop mode, and it has pushed the nav menu (which should be a left and right menu, but I've not populated the right side yet) downwards. Also when you scroll down the page the sticky header is also pushing the nav menu off the header.

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
    Thanks!
  • Hi,

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean? I can view the page as source code but how do I check for errors?

Thanks.

• Sorry, that's not the fault of the HTML.
    There is no HTML issue too (Firefox bug).

But, if you want to fix it, please increase your "Mobile Breakpoint" to 1240px.
    Theme Options > Responsive > Header

The menu is below the logo because a menu doesn't have space to fit.
    The split header is huge on the tablet, that's why it's important to change to a mobile menu when the resolution is like on a tablet.
    Thanks
  • Hi,

I've made those changes (is it the "Initial Width value?), but I'm testing the site in http://quirktools.com/screenfly, and in any of the tablet views the main header logo is still too big, is there a way I can control this? It's the same size in the temporary "Under Construction" mode which is turned on at the moment. Any idea why plwase?

Thanks.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi,

Just sent that now.

Thank you.
  • Hi, any update on this issue?

Also, how can I have the main menu always collapsed, like in the "Simple" layout style in BeTheme options? When I select the Simple style, I lose the header bar and the logo and collapsed menu on the right appear over the slider, not above it (like the attached image).

Thanks. 

• We didn't get any message from you yet.
    Please check your mail inbox for our response, look also inside the spam folder.
    If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.
    Be sure that you sent all required information mentioned in the previous message.

Thanks
  • Okay, I've re-sent all the info and a new email address contact as the emai I registered here may not be valid any more.

Thanks.

• Hi,
    I changed your header to "split" and made your logo larger.
    Everything works fine.
    Thanks
  • Hi, thanks for doing that. Ideally what I'm after is the header logo in the centre of the header but the nav menu collapsed. So it it is like the "Simple" header preset but the logo is in the middle of the screen.

When I change the header layout to "Simple" now the header is still over the revolution slider?

Thanks again.
  • Unfortunately, it's not possible to have Simple header style with logo on center.
    It's managed by JS, and it shouldn't be touched with CSS.

But, yes, the header will be over the revolution slider.
    Thanks