rev slider not loading

Hi, revolution slider isn't showing in some configurations like:
- chrome on windows 8  
- safari on Mac OS Yosemite

can you please check www.tuttocapsule.it
thanks

Comments

• Hi,

maybe you setup option to hide slider on smaller devices and that's why slider does not show. Resolution under Chrome on Safari may be different then under other browser and that could be the reason of your problem.

Thanks!
  • Hi, I've checked what you suggest but I can't solve it. I think revslider is correcly set. can you please have a look?

another question. I'm trying to optimize page loading because the website is quite slow. Is it normal that takes so long to load wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php and that is called several times?

thanks 
  • About slider we have no idea what is the reason of this behavior because this can be tested within settings on your side. We recommend to upload one of our demo sliders and compare our settings with your own.

About style.php, yes, this is normal. If you want, you can change dynamic css into static what was described on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#static-css
  • edited April 2015
    1)I've copied css of both files into style-static.css, switched to static css from theme options and it's working only if I upload style-static.css on parent theme, but I'm using a child theme. How can I make it work on child theme? 
    2) style.php is still called from the theme check http://it.tinypic.com/r/4tlnbb/8 if 

thanks
  • With child theme it is unfortunately not possible at this moment. This works properly only with parent theme.
  • I've deleted all code inside style.php to prevent slow loading and it's working so why should it be loaded if it is useless while using static css?
    I've tryed to insert style-static css inside custom css in child theme unfortunately this workaround doesn't work :(
    theme update will not be so smooth as I was hoping...
  • Sorry but we forgot that this option was added with recent update :) So before you will do this, make sure you have recent version installed. And now, in betheme-child/functions.php file you have line which looks like:
    define( 'STATIC_IN_CHILD', false );
    and you must replace false value with true to activate static css. Also in betheme-child/ folder, you must created statics.css file where will be the same content as under style-static.css file for parent theme.
  • edited May 2015
    Hi, I can not solve it. 
    I've followed all your instructions but it doesn't work. You are updating your theme twice a month so I really need to define styles in child theme. 

I've copied css of both files into style-static.css, switched to static css and it's working, but if I add "define( 'STATIC_IN_CHILD', true );" to child functions.php and copy syle-static.css to statics.css it doesn't work!!! can you please check my website if I give you access? thanks

• Sorry but we do not offer those kind of customizations. If you are not able to do something, means you did something wrong. This part of job belongs to website developers.

Thanks for understanding!
  • I undesrstand your policy but I'm not happy. I must do this workaround because your theme is sooooo slow and not because I like playing with code. 
    thanks for your support