Pricing box not displaying properly

On page http://windmill.gtate.co.uk/sessions-fees/
as you can see the pricing boxes are not displaying the price properly in the
2nd and 3rd boxes. I've tried deleting the first box and then recreating it,
which doesn't work. If however I change the position of the boxes and put the
£28.50 box last then all the pricing boxes display correctly. As it is any
pricing box after this box doesn't display properly, even in a new section.

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

Thanks!
  • I run a small web design agency and have been dealing with you for 3.5 years and have been introducing new customers to your theme and now have 11 licences. I getting better at using the theme so haven't had to use support recently, but in the past you have always been timely, helpful, and informative.

I'm therefore extremely disappointed by your completely unhelpful answer. The html is created by your theme in conjunction with wordpress, and the only actions I should have to take is to make sure I keep everything updated to latest version, and be careful with plugins. I did look at the page html, but do you seriously expect your customers to be able to read through many lines of code to see where there could be a glitch in your coding ? The whole point of themes like yours is to make life easy for developers or non technical users.

Can you please look at my query again and see whether this is indeed a fault in your theme, not just throw the question back at me with a useless answer ?
  • http://prntscr.com/ltnr6b
    Take a look at the screenshot.
    Every HTML tag with red color means, that there is the mistake in HTML.
    Open the HTML mode in Firefox, and you'll see more of them.

We're helping people with understanding the BeTheme and support with resolving theme issues.
    This one is not the fault of the theme.

Please, fix your HTML errors first, and everything will be okay.
    If you don't want to search for them(errors) in Muffin Builder, please, make this page from the beginning.
    Other pages are created correctly.

Thanks
  • With previous version of BeTheme I was able to choose Content or Builder code in Visual mode, and then switch to text mode so I could copy and paste into muffin builder. A very useful feature if you've forgotten the exact code. So for instance if I want to put a divider into my pricing box, I could see that the code is "[divider height="30" style="default" line="default" themecolor="1"]" and modify that accordingly.

Is this possible with the new version ? I searched for a divider block in the editor but only found separator which doesn't give spacing code.

With thanks,

G Tate
  • Hi,
    It's not possible to insert HTML tags into Text Fields now due to new Envato security instructions:
    https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000481243-WordPress-Theme-Security-Requirements#h_674316188621522302914837

All of the items which had this "feature" is now disabled, and there is no option to disable it in Theme Options.
    It requires theme files customization now, but we do not support it.
    Cheers