Portfolio Slider Image Size

Hi friend, I had issue on Portfolio slider when I checked page speed test.I have error Serve scaled images on Portfolio Slider image.How can I fix that issue ?

Comments

• https://intron.com.tr/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/odtu-960x720.jpg.webp is resized in HTML or CSS from 960x720 to 299x224. Serving a scaled image could save 89.1KiB (90% reduction).
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • You can check that image
  • Hi,
    This is default WordPress functionality and we can do nothing about it at all.
    It requires WordPress file customization to make it changed.

You can change their size in Settings > Media
    Thanks
  • I think this is about theme image size.When I checked Wordpress image size that is normally
  • edited December 2018
    Wordpress resizes all of the images you upload into your media library. It creates a couple of sizes which is called an “image source set.” This is useful because it loads different sizes of images for different screen sizes. It grants lower page load time and is SEO friendly.
    Some of the images used in the Muffin Builder are not using the “image source set” function, and they are the same size for all screen sizes, they are only scaled with CSS. We cannot do anything about it. We would have to modify the theme files to achieve this.
    The best thing to do is to resize and compress the images you upload.
    Also, remember that this is a large WordPress theme and GTMetrix is not a good tool to calculate the page score. You should trust Google page speed more.

Thanks