Complaint

I posted following problem: 
On page http://windmill.gtate.co.uk/sessions-fees/
as you can see the pricing boxes are not displaying the price properly in the
2nd and 3rd boxes. I've tried deleting the first box and then recreating it,
which doesn't work. If however I change the position of the boxes and put the
£28.50 box last then all the pricing boxes display correctly. As it is any
pricing box after this box doesn't display properly, even in a new section.

Your support agent Pablo replied:
"Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine."

Seriously ? I have a small web design business and 11 licences with you. Is the level of support I can expect if I continue with you ?

G Tate
Tate Web Design

Comments

• Hi,
    Take a look at the screenshot.
    Every HTML tag with red color means, that there is a mistake in HTML.
    Open the HTML mode in Firefox, and you'll see more of them.

We're helping people with understanding the BeTheme and support with resolving theme issues.
    This one is not the fault of the theme.

Please, fix your HTML errors first, and everything will be okay.
    If you don't want to search for them(errors) in Muffin Builder, please, make this page from the beginning.
    Other pages are created correctly.

Thanks
  • OK I found the error, here was a missing </strong> in the <ul><li><strong></strong></li></ul> code. Can I suggest that it would be more helpful to tell people to look for an error in their coding in the Muffin builder rather than using Firefox ? That's like looking for a needle in a haystack as there are 296 long lines of code on Firefox and only a few short one on the builder. Having said that, as you find reading Firefox code quite easy, if you really wanted to be helpful you could presumably have spotted the error and let me know. 

• Firefox makes it a lot easier because you can notice where the issue could start.
    If somebody has the page which contains like 10-11 sections, then looking for an error in coding can be problematic.
    If you have more suggestions, please post them here:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks