Theme error messages and missing builder content

Hi,

Please see this page what has happened to us:

It was supposed to have many builder elements and look like this: http://officeteam.co.uk/content/technology/

The errors are clearly related to the theme, so really hope you can help. Otherwise we will have to try and restore and previous database backup, which should work?

Comments

• Hi,
    At first, please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • I have just tried that. Disabled every single plugin and the error is still there. Also after clearing cache and checking in another browser.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • edited December 2018

• I have also been complaining about the same issue! 

Content after a certain point wont show on the live site even though it is clearly in the builder. When I add new content and items it doesn't reflect on the live site. I have reported the issue with the builder and they said to increase the PHP_max_vars and execution time which I did. I also did troubleshooting with my hosting company (host gator) I deactivated all the plugins, updated the theme, and even created a blank duplicate page but the issue still persists. IDK where the problem is coming from. 

Visuals:

The screenshot of my builder shows three separate boxes under the Autoshows section. But on the screenshot of the live site, only the first box "Overland" appears. the other 2 "Oprah and Google" are missing." data-userid="918937878150090752" data-orgid="918937879479685120">

Visuals:

The screenshot of my builder shows three separate boxes under the  "Autoshows" section. But on the screenshot of the live site, only the first box "Overland" appears. the other 2 "Oprah and Google" are missing.

Visuals:

The screenshot of my builder shows three separate boxes under the Autoshows section. But on the screenshot of the live site, only the first box "Overland" appears. the other 2 "Oprah and Google" are missing." data-userid="918937878150090752" data-orgid="918937879479685120">

Visuals:

The screenshot of my builder shows three separate boxes under the Autoshows section. But on the screenshot of the live site, only the first box "Overland" appears. the other 2 "Oprah and Google" are missing." data-userid="918937878150090752" data-orgid="918937879479685120">This screenshot is of my php info that shows the values of the max_input_vars and max_input_time, they are at the minimums recommended to run the site.

Visuals:

Visuals:

The screenshot of my builder shows three separate boxes under the Autoshows section. But on the screenshot of the live site, only the first box "Overland" appears. the other 2 "Oprah and Google" are missing." data-userid="918937878150090752" data-orgid="918937879479685120">Clearly, this is an issue with the builder or the theme, not anything else. Please look into this.
  • I have sent a message now.
  • Unfortunately, we can do nothing about it.
    It looks like the code of the theme is issued.

Please remove whole BeTheme through FTP then install it again.
    All of your settings and content is stored in database, so you won't lose anything.
    But, please make a backup before doing it.
    Thanks
  • Ok I will try that. Regarding the specific page. Would you say a previous database backup should get the muffin items back?
  • No, all items and their functionality are inside theme files, not the database.
    In the database are stored data like your settings of theme and content of your pages.

But, if you changed something in the database manually, then it could make problems for the theme too.
    Thanks
  • No, all items and their functionality are inside theme files, not the database.
    In the database are stored data like your settings of theme and content of your pages.

But, if you changed something in the database manually, then it could make problems for the theme too.
    Thanks