Cannot edit pages

I have used BeTheme for several years without any issues but today when trying to edit pages on my website (www.callthenanny.co.uk) through the wordpress backend I was presented with just a list of page assets as a list and not in the usual visual drag and drop interface (Muffin builder I think it might be called) that I would normally see. You can see on the attached the issue I am getting.

I have just updated the Envato marketplace plugin and deactivated the Envato WordPress Toolkit (Deprecated) plugin but even before doing this I was getting the same issue. Please could you advise how to resolve this issue. I am currently running wordpress Version 5.0.1

Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• I am also on BeTheme version 8.7 according to the theme options panel
  • Hi,
    Please update the BeTheme to the newest version.
    Here is an instruction on how to update the theme with version below 20:
    http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#general
    Theme updates will not delete your content unless you have changed the files directly in which case we suggest using a child theme.
    We also recommend creating a backup file.
    Please remove the theme completely from your theme folder and install a fresh copy. Do not overwrite files.
    thanks
  • Hi I fixed the problem. Turns out is was a plugin called WPBakery page builder plugin that was installed that was causing the issue. I have currently deactivated the plugin and the site is working again. Please could you advise if I can remove the plugin completely or does BeTheme need it?
  • If your page is created with Muffin Builder then you don't need it.
    It's optional plugin for people who prefer to create website with WPBakery.
    Thanks