Cannot uncheck enable full-height editor

Hi,
For some reason I cannot scroll in visual editor even when I uncheck the "Enable full-height editor and distraction-free functionality." button. Once I update the page, reverts back to checked. Even before I update and uncheck it, the visual editor will not have a scroll on the side. How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Adam

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

Can you explain me it one more time?
    With more details.
    thanks

• Hi, sorry about that

Here is alink to my site as you requested. This issue in in the backend where I cannot scroll the visual editor box. I uncheck the "Enable full-height editor and distraction-free functionality." but it just reverts back and I cannot scroll in the visual editor box

Attached is a screenshot of the enable full-height editor button thats not working. Its checked because it always goes back to being checked no matter how many times I try to uncheck it.

I have purged cache many times, if that's to be suggested.

• Does this happen when all of your plugins are disabled?
    Also, Is your theme up to date?
    Thanks

• I updated the theme.
    I've found out that either the WP Bakery OR The classic editor plugin causes the error. 
    I can at least have WP Bakery Activated BUT i need to be running gutenberg which then disables it but allows the shortcodes to be kept.

Its all a bit of a mess and I understand this was a big change on your end as well. The reality is I need my client to be able to use this and all this switching is not going to work.

I really need the WP Bakery AND the Classic Plugin to work on this theme.

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Please create an account with admin rights, we have no privilages at the current one.
    We cannot change anything.
    thanks