Website Content Suddenly Disappeared (Front End)

edited April 2015 in Theme support
Hi there,
I'm wondering if any of you have any ideas on the issues I'm currently having? When I visit my website (www.altoncars.co.uk/customer) everything which was once text has now disappeared. All the content is still showing in the back end editor however when I try to open it in my browser, everything disappears.

Some content does show on other pages but the majority of content is missing. I haven't installed any new plugins recently so I doubt its a new plugin causing any conflict?

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?!

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

as we see, you got lots of errors in javascript. This could be related with map item for example but you must check it yourself in backend. Think what you did last time when this stopped working because there is no other way to find this.

Thanks!
  • Hi, thanks for the help. This hasn't happened before and I'm not particularly skilled when it comes to the whole back end Cpanel thing. I've tried deactivating all my plugins and it hasn't made a difference. Is there any tutorial/links you have that could assist me in solving this issue? Unfortunately I don't have a back up either so its important I try and get this sorted. 

Thanks,
    Lewis :)
  • Sorry but we do not have any tutorial for those kind of issues because this is always related with one page. This is not standard issue.
  • Okay, thank you anyways. :)