Portfolio item max items

Is there a way to make a max amount of portfolio items to show per category, and then a load more button? Because ive seen that the Count field is for all portoflio items so if i put 6 for example it will show 6 items total and i need 6 items or each category. Also is there a way to remove the "All" category?

Comments

• Hi,
    The amount of max amount of portfolio item in the category is this same as the limit in Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Portfolio
    https://i.imgur.com/qFmjeha.png

You can use the "Load More button" there, but you cannot use the pagination or the jQuery filtering.
    Also, if you want to remove the "all" category, then you have to use Custom CSS, but it will always display "all" category content while the page is loaded.
    Thanks
  • Im trying to do this in home using the muffin builder item "Portfolio" this is for portfolio page right?
  • It's not a portfolio page. It's just a regular page with a portfolio item inserted into it.

You have to know, that items from Muffin Builder have separate options, they are overwriting the theme options.
    That's why we suggest to use portfolio page assigned in Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Portfolio - it's easier to customize it later.
    Thanks