IMPORT EXPORT

Hi, i've created a Template for all my Portfolio projects (about 150)

But when i try to EXPORT data... nothing appear to be copied

So i CAN'T copy data from TEMPLATE.

same thing happen with Articles: CANNOT export data from ARTICLES

But... very strange, everything work with PAGES: i CAN export data from PAGES only!

Can you help me please? thanks a lot and have a happy Christmas

Comments

• Hi,
    If you want to use the template on the page, then you don't have to export/import it.
    Just edit the page where you want to have this template and change the template in:
    Page Attributes > Template

Is this what you were asking for?
    Thanks
  • Unfortunately not. When I try to export/import or use a template to override... It doesnt work.

If I go down into layout and set a different template it shows: default template, builder, intro header... But not my personal template...

I have 150 portfolio project and don't want to edit all everytime I need to make a change. Any suggest?
  • We would suggest you disable all of your plugins first, most of the times this issue is caused by a plugin.
    Let us know if it made any changes.
    thanks
  • i'm sorry, i deactivated all the plugins, but still cannot export data and neither import my template... any suggest?

I see that the export works in SOME PAGES, but not in all pages!
    is there any parameter that could stop the export function?
  • Please tell us which pages do not work, and which pages do with the import/export function.

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Notice! Please attach a link to this forum discussion. Thanks