How to register a new shortcode?

I use BeTheme. I want a new shortcode block in my Muffin Builder.
I know that in functions/theme-shortcodes.php I can edit shortcode layouts (html). But how can I register a completely new shortcode block to appear and to be used inside Muffin Builder?
Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    What you ask for, is file customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio
    thanks
  • I am the web developer. I'm not asking you to do it for me, I'm just asking for a simple guideline, just a short reference of how I can achieve that.

If you can't guide me, please tell if that even possible? Is Muffin builder designed to hook new shortcode blocks?

Thanks.
  • Yes, it's possible to create new items for Muffin Builder.
    If they are created properly, then they will display in the Muffin Builder "Add Item" list.

You have to look in our theme files, and it's easy to recognize which certain file do.
    But, the file which has all of the items is fields.php in \functions\builder directory.

Thanks